About the Elevator Game
The Elevator game is of Korean origin. The purpose of the Elevator game is to transport the player into a different world via an elevator. People who have claimed to have successfully completed the game claim that the alternate world looks exactly the same as the real world, except that there are no other living creatures except the player. This game can be very dangerous, and it is recommended that you do not attempt it.
What You'll Need
- Access to an elevator in a 10+ story buiding.
- To be completely alone. This game can only performed with one person.
How to Play the Game
- Enter the elevator on the first floor.
- Press the button for the fourth floor. When you arrive at the fourth floor, don't get out. Then press the number for the second floor.
- When you arrive at the second floor, press the button for the sixth floor.
- When you arrive at the sixth floor, press the button for the second floor again.
- When you arrive at the second floor, press the button for the tenth floor.
- When you arrive at the tenth floor, press the button for the fifth floor.
- When you arrive at the fifth floor, a woman should enter the elevator. That woman is not human. Do not look at her or speak to her. If you do, she will take you away.
- After she has entered, press the button for the first floor. If the elevator starts going to the tenth floor instead, then you have been successful. The tenth floor will lead to the alternate world.
- When you get out at the tenth floor, the woman will ask where you are going, but do not answer her!
- Alternatively, if you would like to return to the real world already, you can do so by pushing the button for the first floor. You may have to press it a few times for it to work. When you get off at the first floor, you will be in the real world.
If you have chosen to get off, you are now free to venture around the alternate world as you like. However, I would not recommend going very far from the elevator unless you are certain you will know how to make your way back.
How to Return
- You must use the same elevator you used to enter the world to leave the world. Enter that elevator.
- Push the buttons you did in the same order as before. 4, 2, 6, 2, 10, 5.
- When you arrive at the fifth floor, push the button for the first floor.
- The elevator will begin going to the tenth floor again. However, you can cancel this by pushing any other number.
- You should be brought to the first floor instead of the button you pushed to cancel. When you leave the elevator, make sure to check your surroundings to make sure you are really back in the real world.
You may feel weak and faint when you arrive at your home. If you do faint, and awaken in your own home, you may have been brought back to the alternate world against your will!